New Dental School regulation in 2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

biodent

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone :),
I would really appreciate your advice. I am confused about new Pass/Fail regulation taking place in 2012. I was going to take NBDE I this year but afraid to get a low score. Do you think it is better to wait until next year and get either Pass/Fail or give it a try this year and get a numerical score? Because as far as I know ADA will safe numerical score for 2010-th exam takers.
Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone :),
I would really appreciate your advice. I am confused about new Pass/Fail regulation taking place in 2012. I was going to take NBDE I this year but afraid to get a low score. Do you think it is better to wait until next year and get either Pass/Fail or give it a try this year and get a numerical score? Because as far as I know ADA will safe numerical score for 2010-th exam takers.
Thank you.

What's ur deadline for taking the exam?????

im planning to give my nbde part 1 in last week of may..will i be able to apply to all the colleges..it wont be too late na..n iv heard rumours that the pattern is changing from may...is that so..plz give me a confirm reply...because i need to take my exam dates...please..thank you

is it safe to take exams in july,i mean will i still have time for preparation,coz i was thinking of giving exams late in july