New dentist compensation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kids2th

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am doing a survey on associate-dentist compensation arrangements.. I am researching GP associate-dentist compensation arrangements and I am requesting your help in providing data. Primarily I want to find out what types of compensation arrangements GP associate-dentists are being offered to recent graduates..

.If you wish to participate in the survey, please enter the information in the attached table. ..The first four examples have been entered for your reference. ..Please enter any compensation arrangements that you, personally, have been offered and/or accepted; and any compensation arrangements that your dentist friends and colleagues may have been offered and/or accepted..
.Feel free to include as more information if you feel it is pertinent. In advance, I thank you for your contribution.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• Associate dentist compensation.xlsx
    10 KB · Views: 205
SDN users will not be able to modify the spreadsheet without downloading, modifying, and then re-uploading the edited version in a new post. This is a very inefficient way to complete your chart. I would encourage you to find other methods of acquiring data for your survey. Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.