New Edition of Williams Obstetrics?

Started by CA115
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CA115

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if a new edition of Williams Obstetrics is coming out soon? I want to buy one, but not if a newer one will come out in a month!

Thanks!
 
A new edition came out within the last year for both the Williams and the Gabbe. Be sure to purchase the most recent edition.
 
Sorry, but the most recent one I can find is March 2005. Is there something more recent than that? Would anyone recommend Gabbe over Williams? And does anyone know if a new edition of Williams is coming out soon? A new edition of Gabbe is coming out this month. Thanks so much!
 
Sorry. Williams newest is 2005. I meant to say that there is a new edition of the Novak. I would say to take a peek at both and see which one enjoy reading the most. Best of luck!