Position Available New Emergency Medicine Residency 7/18

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Marcgmd

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
New Emergency Medicine residency at Oak Hill Hospital starting July 1, 2018. Oak Hill is in Brooksville, Florida, about 45 minutes north of Tampa. Affiliation with USF college of medicine. Now accepting applications through ERAS. Thank you.
-Marc Grossman MD FACEP

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 8 users
Hi I have sent you a private message. Thank you.

New Emergency Medicine residency at Oak Hill Hospital starting July 1, 2018. Oak Hill is in Brooksville, Florida, about 45 minutes north of Tampa. Affiliation with USF college of medicine. Now accepting applications through ERAS. Thank you.
-Marc Grossman MD FACEP
Hi Dr Grossman,
Pls I sent you an email.

Members don't see this ad :)
dear dr marc grossman
i would like to express my strong interest in your emergency medicine residency program that just opened up . i submitted my application through ERAS
Bashir Imam

-Marc Grossman MD FACEP

Good evening Dr. Grossman,

I would like to express my interest in your emergency residency program and currently live in Tampa so I am more than ready for an interview in short notice. My ERAS# 14136911. Thank you for your time.

Kind regards

-Marc Grossman MD FACEP

Good evening Dr. Grossman,

Just submitted my application via ERAS:
ID:12202976

I am available for in person Interview.

Thanks

-Marc Grossman MD FACEP

When is the deadline to submit all materials?

-Marc Grossman MD FACEP

Hi Dr. Grossmann,
I’m interested in the position. Unfortunately I am unable to apply via ERAS. Please let me know what I should do. I’m very interested in the position.
Thanks
m.

Dear Dr. Grossman,
I have applied to the program via ERAS the day that it opened. Humbly await opportunity to interview with you.