New England interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

startlearn

Reaction score
I have an interview with New England in Nov, does anyone have any tips?
any suggestion for my low GPA?

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

At NECO? Honestly it's the most chill interview ever except for anyone that has one particular interviewer from that school. The interview is more like a conversation and it's really for them to get to know you a little bit more. I remember them asking about my low GPA and you need to have some sort of explanation for it, but you will not be grilled on it. If NECO is your number one choice, then let it be known before, during, and after your interview.

thank you so much for your quick reply and advise.
if they asked me to pick which day for interview in Nov. the earlier the better?

BTW, did you go NECO for OD program?
thanks again

Members don't see this ad :)
I prepared so much for my interview but it was incredibly layed back. My interviewer just ask me really general question about my life and interests and classes. I didn't get any hard questions. They just want to get to know you a bit better and basically just chat.

I prepared so much for my interview but it was incredibly layed back. My interviewer just ask me really general question about my life and interests and classes. I didn't get any hard questions. They just want to get to know you a bit better and basically just chat.

thanks for your information. and
but after interview, get accepted or no? (sorry asked this question if you don't mind).

thank you so much for your quick reply and advise.
if they asked me to pick which day for interview in Nov. the earlier the better?

BTW, did you go NECO for OD program?
thanks again

Yeah I'm in the program right now. Go on a day that is better for you. It's still pretty early in the cycle for NECO and a lot of my classmates applied a few months out from the deadline and still got in. Earlier would be better if you just want to get it over with. I have been seeing people come in for interviews already. They take about two weeks to let you know if you are accepted or not. Honestly the interview is very easy and laid back. If you have a certain GPA and OAT score you are automatically accepted and the interview is just there just to make sure you're a decent person.