MCAT New for 2015 MCAT Prep from Examkrackers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mjgexamkrackers

Vendor
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
New for 2015 MCAT Prep from Examkrackers~
~LIVE Classes in cities all over the US: (www.examkrackers.com), to look up schedules/cities that class are offered in
~Our 2015 Books are #1 Best sellers on Amazon.com
~On line classes~ Anywhere in the US~Beginning June 13th. LIVE instructors, interactive classes with in depth lectures, practice exams and reviews.
~MCAT Hotline: LIVE experts on hand 2 hrs a night to answer you questions: Great for the Self Studier
~Full length CBT Practice Exams
Questions or to enroll: 888-572-2536

Members don't see this ad.

What is the current price for the online classes?

I think it's way too expensive for online classes, it's about 2,100 and they are live so you can't just watch already recorded videos at your own time.

Members don't see this ad :)
What is the current price for the online classes?
Thanks for the question, the current price is $2199.99 and we have a Twitter special running right now. ()
Our classes are designed to be LIVE and interactive, NOT pre-recorded for the best possible way to utilize and benefit from the course. (It is interactive and you can have your questions answered immediately) rather than guessing why something is right or wrong. There are tons of EXTRA review sessions (Also done LIVE) so you can be part of the discussion= Active learning mode. I personally so not see the benefit of watching recorded sessions....that is too close to just reading a book. (IMO) If you have more questions, feel free to reach me at:[email protected]