New Forums software: Hate it?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lobelsteve

Staff member
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
The forums look terrible now. I hope they get the private forum back online shortly.
It looks worse on my phone. Is this some plot to make us buy tapatalk? Because that software stinks as well. I'd love to hear why this upgrade was done? It could destroy sdn if it stays down longer or makes it harder to use. I've bailed on other forums that did the same thing. Why ruin a good thing? vBulletin flows so much nicer than this pillowy mess.

The GTRlife mobile app is much easier to navigate than tapatalk.

Ugg. Morning vent, rant off.

Members don't see this ad.

Agreed......it's probably about advertising dollars.

Members don't see this ad :)
The same company that did the Obamacare code did this update LOL

Reactions: 1 user
Hope the private forum gets restored quickly.
If it goes a week I might need to start my own vBulletin powered Pain Forums.
Yes this sucks, Steve and you should start a physician only pain forum!

this software sucks....
Nice motorcycle steve, should I add my car?
How do I get trophy points....

the new site is slooooooowwwwww.

There is a long thread about this very subject in the EM forum. I don't like it either but I hope that things will get tweaked over time to make it better. I don't think the old forum structure or whatever could handle the volume that this site gets. Folks are working their wheels off during the conversion, try and give them a little slack. This is the biggest overhaul in the 15 years I have been on the site.

On the bottom left of every page there is a "Style Chooser" -- changing to "Old School SDN" makes things look a lot better.