New Healthcare Blog

Started by Fxguy1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hey guys, just wanted to get the word out that I started a new blog about pharmacy and healthcare. You can read my latest post about management issues here:
http://mypharmacylife.wordpress.com/2011/04/11/under-new-management-someday/

Let me know what your thoughts are either here or as comments on the blog!

Thanks!
Fxguy1

I like the optimism, although I am bit more cynical than you. I doubt your boss is just going to approve proposal C just because you only gave him three options. You seem to think that just by writing a proposal, you will get more money. Certainly better than doing nothing, but I can't help but think you are overly optimistic.

Good luck though, it is really refreshing to read positive forward looking blogs. Keep up the good work.