New Indiana Jones Film.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RustedFox

The mouse police never sleeps.
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,

So - the yah-yahhh over the election is a big deal. After all, I started the "So, who are we voting for?" thread.

I'm not sorry. Stir the pot.

I read a few articles about "Indiana Jones 5!" tonight.

Who should be the new Indy?

Should we continue the timeline, or reboot the whole thing (which, I favor that we do)?

Who should be the new Indy gal? What role should she take?

Where is Indy going to? What mystery are we unlocking next?

I say... forget "Mutt Jones". Kill the whole thing. Start anew.

I can be wrong. Tell me.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey,

So - the yah-yahhh over the election is a big deal. After all, I started the "So, who are we voting for?" thread.

I'm not sorry. Stir the pot.

I read a few articles about "Indiana Jones 5!" tonight.

Should we continue the timeline, or reboot the whole thing (which, I favor that we do)?

Who should be the new Indy gal? What role should she take?

Where is Indy going to? What mystery are we unlocking next?

I say... forget "Mutt Jones". Kill the whole thing. Start anew.

I can be wrong. Tell me.

Totally agree

Members don't see this ad :)
Orrrrr... Someone could come up with an idea for a totally new franchise and a fresh idea and stop ruining what was already done

channing_tatum_indiana_jones-robert-pattinson-favorite-to-play-new-indiana-jones-jpeg-72069.jpg

Orrrrr... Someone could come up with an idea for a totally new franchise and a fresh idea and stop ruining what was already done

Flying antinuclear bomb refrigerators and alien crystals though

Reactions: 1 user
The Indiana Jones movies/franchise needs to be locked away wherever the Ark was put. Let it be. Find some creativity and start a new project.

What would come next? Remaking Goldfinger? *shudders*

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The Indiana Jones movies/franchise needs to be locked away wherever the Ark was put. Let it be. Find some creativity and start a new project.

What would come next? Remaking Goldfinger? *shudders*

Hollywood has already made it clear that they lack all creativity. We're getting Indy 5. Besides, so many other franchises are Indiana Jones, by any other name.

Tomb raider was simply Indiana Jones with polygon T&A.

The Matt mcconaghey (sp?) movie "Sahara", which was decent in its own right was Indiana Jones 3.25.

And so on.

If they hadn't screwed up Sahara so bad they would have ample source material from Clive Cussler novels.
And I just saw a paperback written by Bear Grylls at the airport. Apparently he has written 4?!

Hollywood has already made it clear that they lack all creativity. We're getting Indy 5. Besides, so many other franchises are Indiana Jones, by any other name.

The Matt mcconaghey (sp?) movie "Sahara", which was decent in its own right was Indiana Jones 3.25.

And so on.
Spin-offs... ok, whatever, they'll make Hollywood some money and they'll be happy. George Lucas wants to add some more CGI to his originals, fine, whatever. Just don't do remakes of the originals with new CGI, new actors, changes in the story line, etc. Leave Indy Alone! Leave him Alone!

uploadfromtaptalk1465747067466.jpg

And so on.

Hollywood doesn't want to take risks and mostly does franchises now because audiences don't want to take risks with their $12-18 movie tickets and only spend on familiar brands.

Having said that, Chris Pratt would make a great new Indy.

Hmm, Casey Affleck has the right look, and he is a great actor. But if he's gonna be Indy, he'd have to make his voice less whiney.

Hollywood doesn't want to take risks and mostly does franchises now because audiences don't want to take risks with their $12-18 movie tickets and only spend on familiar brands.

Having said that, Chris Pratt would make a great new Indy.
I'd take the time to see a new one if Chris Pratt was Indy.

With modern scripting, special effects, and pacing it will be awful. Look no further than the new Star Trek(s), Superman, and Batman.

Everything now has to be non-stop action set pieces, special effects, and explosions.

With modern scripting, special effects, and pacing it will be awful. Look no further than the new Star Trek(s), Superman, and Batman.

Everything now has to be non-stop action set pieces, special effects, and explosions.

Who needs suspense, plot or dialogue? Hitchcock was a hack!

Reactions: 1 users