New Jersey and USC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

efficient

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything from New Jersey and USC?
Even an email saying they got your application??

Members don't see this ad.

yeah got an email a few days ago (7/24) from NJ asking for a fee since they have my application. App was mailed out 6/23 on aadsas.

I got a receipt in the mail from USC on July 3 saying they'd received my app fee.

Members don't see this ad :)
i got an email also last week asking for me to send my fee if I have not yet done so...Does anyone know if they continue processing an application if they do not have the fee? I do not know how long it takes for a check to get there...thanks for any help!

I just got an email from NJDS today saying they got my app and to send the fee. The only school I haven't heard from now is BU.

I would like to know the same. My AADSAS was sent out on the 23rd of June I think. UMDNJ is the only school that has not sent me an e-mail saying the received my information.

I just got an email from NJDS today saying they got my app and to send the fee. The only school I haven't heard from now is BU.

I got an e-mail from NJDS today too~ my application was mailed out on 7/7!

I got the receipt in the mail from USC on July 10

Do you think they wait to send e-mails until everything is received including LOR. My committee letter is still in the process of being written now so maybe thats why I still have not received anything from them.
I guess I should call them and see what the deal is soon.

I got an e-mail from NJDS today too~ my application was mailed out on 7/7!

I got email from New jersy last week. they asked for application fee( they don't have my DAT score)

I would like to know the same. My AADSAS was sent out on the 23rd of June I think. UMDNJ is the only school that has not sent me an e-mail saying the received my information.

mine was submitted on the 12th of June and sent out on 7/7. They dont have my LOR or DAT scores yet either.

Sorry guys, I made a mistake. I submitted on 6/23, but it was not sent out until 7/14. So it looks like I should be hearing back within the next week or so. My DAT scores should be sent as ADA said they sent out my stuff the second week of June. I am just getting excited about filling out the secondaries, paying all the fees, and just being able to relax and wait to hear back from schools. Thanks for all your help and replies though.

mine was submitted on the 12th of June and sent out on 7/7. They dont have my LOR or DAT scores yet either.

You wont relax until you get an acceptance...so ive heard :)

Lol, yeah you are probabaly right about that. I am sure that is the case for everyone on here. But it would be nice to have all the secondaries and processing fees out of the way by the middle to end of august.

You wont relax until you get an acceptance...so ive heard :)