New Jersey Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wigglytooth

Assistant Wiggle-ator
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got an interview from the New Jersey Dental School today! They just give you a date, you have no choice really. Mine's for the 21st. Check your snail-mail!:luck:

Members don't see this ad.

I got an interview from the New Jersey Dental School today! They just give you a date, you have no choice really. Mine's for the 21st. Check your snail-mail!:luck:

They give you one date for your interview but they may allow you to reschedule. Call the admissions office and ask. =) Congrats on the interview invite! :luck:

Does anyone happen to have the number for the admissions office? The one on their website was wrong and I got yelled at :(

Members don't see this ad :)
They give you one date for your interview but they may allow you to reschedule. Call the admissions office and ask. =) Congrats on the interview invite! :luck:

Thanks! That's what I thought, but I guess I just wanted to let people know that they don't give you a list of dates or anything like that. They *do* say they only give interviews on Friday, though. I guess I read the letter too fast lol

Oh okay, thanks. And Congrats on the interview!

congrats that is so exciting! :)

i still haven't heard anything even saying that they have my stuff even though i have from other schools, how early was all your stuff in?

congrats that is so exciting! :)

i still haven't heard anything even saying that they have my stuff even though i have from other schools, how early was all your stuff in?

Thanks! I submitted my AADSAS June 16, so they had it by mid-July. My letters weren't available until the beginning of August and weren't sent until Aug. 20 (I think). I sent my money mid-August. I got a confirmation e-mail on Aug. 13, and the interview letter was dated on the 23rd. How early did you get yours in? Maybe you could try e-mailing/calling to check your status. :luck:

Did you guys just send in your $75 app fee in when you finished your application? Or, did you wait until someone contacted you? I would call the school..but it's Labor Day Weekend. Thanks!

Did you guys just send in your $75 app fee in when you finished your application? Or, did you wait until someone contacted you? I would call the school..but it's Labor Day Weekend. Thanks!

I waited for someone to contact me, as in the AADSAS directions.

Thanks! I submitted my AADSAS June 16, so they had it by mid-July. My letters weren't available until the beginning of August and weren't sent until Aug. 20 (I think). I sent my money mid-August. I got a confirmation e-mail on Aug. 13, and the interview letter was dated on the 23rd. How early did you get yours in? Maybe you could try e-mailing/calling to check your status. :luck:

I just took my DATs last week though so I was gonna wait til the end of the week to see if I got any emails by then and if not then contact them cuz maybe they're waiting for that before they woudl contact me. You were really ahead of me though from the looks of your time line cuz I submitte din July so I guess it's not soo weird that I haven't heard anything yet. Thanks for sharing though, def. will keep my eyes open and have a better idea of when i shoudl expect to hear back:)

I just took my DATs last week though so I was gonna wait til the end of the week to see if I got any emails by then and if not then contact them cuz maybe they're waiting for that before they woudl contact me. You were really ahead of me though from the looks of your time line cuz I submitte din July so I guess it's not soo weird that I haven't heard anything yet. Thanks for sharing though, def. will keep my eyes open and have a better idea of when i shoudl expect to hear back:)

Sounds good! Glad I could help :)