New Jersey Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yyl1014

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am invited for interview by the New Jersey Dental School. I am so excited and nervous. Can anyone give me some suggestions on how to prepare for it? How is the interview? What kinds of questions do they ask? Do they schedule interview first or tour? Do the interview “first come first serve”? What are the general processes in the school? How about the family members you bring with you? So I can have a general idea. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I am invited for interview by the New Jersey Dental School. I am so excited and nervous. Can anyone give me some suggestions on how to prepare for it? How is the interview? What kinds of questions do they ask? Do they schedule interview first or tour? Do the interview “first come first serve”? What are the general processes in the school? How about the family members you bring with you? So I can have a general idea. Thanks.

They ask you what every other school does: why dentistry, explain this/that about yourself, etc. etc.. DEPENDS on the interviewer. COME PREPARED WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT THE SCHCOOL << THEY WILL ASK YOU IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS.

Laid back, friendly interview. Not stressful. They interview first, then tour. I don't know about bringing family. Don't worry about NJDS. They're pretty chill.

Interview process was very chill. When is your interview?