Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi
Anyone with info about the Jurisprudence Examination in NJ????
I just moved to NJ and need to take its Jurisprudence Examination to be licensed. However, I faxed them the registration form a few weeks but got no confirmations. I also tried to call them a few times and no one picked up the phone. My exam is next week. Should I show up anyways? Also, how the heck should I study? Is there any study material out there?? All I have is some general questions from Prosthoman...😕
Anyone with info about the Jurisprudence Examination in NJ????
I just moved to NJ and need to take its Jurisprudence Examination to be licensed. However, I faxed them the registration form a few weeks but got no confirmations. I also tried to call them a few times and no one picked up the phone. My exam is next week. Should I show up anyways? Also, how the heck should I study? Is there any study material out there?? All I have is some general questions from Prosthoman...😕