New Job During Application Cycle

Started by RxDoc90
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RxDoc90

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I just got hired as a pharmacy technician and was wondering how I should go about updating my pharmcas application to reflect my new job. Does anyone know if I should call pharmcas or each school to notify them of this update?

I have already e-submitted and grades have been verified
 
Last edited:
There is no way to update employment history once you already e-submitted. I wouldn't call each school just to tell them you have a pharm tech job...I would mention it during interview.
 
There is no way to update employment history once you already e-submitted. I wouldn't call each school just to tell them you have a pharm tech job...I would mention it during interview.
Wrong. Everyone make sure you update your schools on anything relevant that is going on. Either call them or e-mail the admissions office on the update. I found out by calling the schools.
 
Last edited: