New layout sucks

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Momus

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What's with the Microsoft Word staple mascot hovering every where...

Can I have the old forum layout back?

It looks stupid. Whose brilliant idea is this?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 10 users

I agree. The mascot is annoying and the layout (font) i dont like. Please revert back to previous design.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Another year, another set of unfunny April Fool's jokes. I'm still holding out hope that eventually people will realize that this **** is just annoying. Oh, look, it's Clipp-y. Microsoft literally did the same joke a few years ago. So they aren't even original. Unoriginal, annoying, makes me want to tell whoever's idea it was to jump into a volcano. The admins for SDN are generally a bunch of douchebags, so I'm not really surprised.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

His name is C|ippy.

Hey mods, can we make this permanent for Momus?

I'm baaaack. April Fools.

It's also Easter. Does this mean you are also Jesus?

Easter is the day he came back to life, waved to the crowd, then flew away, right? Good Friday is the one where they beat him to death or whatever?

I can't believe people believe that nonsense...lmfao...April Fools' Day indeed.

It's also Easter. Does this mean you are also Jesus?

Easter is the day he came back to life, waved to the crowd, then flew away, right? Good Friday is the one where they beat him to death or whatever?

I can't believe people believe that nonsense...lmfao...April Fools' Day indeed.
I think I know you in real life..LOL

Another year, another set of unfunny April Fool's jokes. I'm still holding out hope that eventually people will realize that this **** is just annoying. Oh, look, it's Clipp-y. Microsoft literally did the same joke a few years ago. So they aren't even original. Unoriginal, annoying, makes me want to tell whoever's idea it was to jump into a volcano. The admins for SDN are generally a bunch of douchebags, so I'm not really surprised.
Zero chill over here with this guy, whoa

Must be so fun at parties

Zero chill over here with this guy, whoa

Must be so fun at parties

No Fun Mikey. That's what they call me. I'll just be walking down the street...and a group of kids will stop what they are doing. The short one with freckles says "There goes No Fun Mikey!" The kid next to him in a yellow shirt and a backwards ballcap chimes in "Yep, that's him! No Fun Mikey!"

Reactions: 1 users
No more paper clip. It is now the Bob dog.

Well shoot, I was off enjoying the holiday and missed the April Fool's Fun. Too bad we can't have an April Fool's Week!

I may be late, but I was able to change back to the 1999-2012 look. :D

* loud thumping noises on glass*