New leadership

Started by Dr_Feelgood
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

Dr_Feelgood

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just wanted to start a thread for the new executives for the various colleges. I would hope that we can get info on how is the president of each college chapter.
 
Hey all, I am President-Elect for the upcoming year at TUSPM. Looking forward to meeting you all and getting ideas on how to make our club as active as possible! 🙂
 
Hey all, I am President-Elect for the upcoming year at TUSPM. Looking forward to meeting you all and getting ideas on how to make our club as active as possible! 🙂

Congrats. If you need help with anything, feel free to ask. I was the VP for the Surgery Club at TUSPM when I was a student there. It will also be nice for you to work with other elected officials at the other school's surgery club to create a more unified club across all podiatry schools, which Dr. Feelgood is working on doing.