New Maryland students.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KEC029

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:soexcited: Hello, now we have less than a month left! I just have a quick question about the parking permit. I called the Parking service office to purchase a student permit for 08-09, but they said the school parking permit cycle starts in Mid August and they are not aware of us 1st yr dental begins on August 4. So what are our options??? Did you guys get anything related to the parking in the mail?

P.S. For the orientation, do we wear what we wore on the interview? Formal I meant.

THANKS

Members don't see this ad.

:soexcited: Hello, now we have less than a month left! I just have a quick question about the parking permit. I called the Parking service office to purchase a student permit for 08-09, but they said the school parking permit cycle starts in Mid August and they are not aware of us 1st yr dental begins on August 4. So what are our options??? Did you guys get anything related to the parking in the mail?

P.S. For the orientation, do we wear what we wore on the interview? Formal I meant.

THANKS

Sorry- can't answer your parking question.... I walk to school.

As for orientation, dress business casual NOT formal. For guys that means khakis and a button down with or without tie. For girls: same thing or a casual dress.

See ya around in August!

-Hup!

i wouldnt wear a tie... i did that last august and during the campus tour it was reeeeaaally hot and muggy. Keep that in mind

see ya 'round

Members don't see this ad :)

THANKS[/quote]

you are already acting like a dentsit (Anal retentive). Wear anything you want, just dont go naked. As far as parkng you will be able to park in student gargae for $4 a day. Go to parking office a day before or whenever you arrive to wonderfull baltimore and get a permit. Make sure you have your car's registartion or the bitch will send you back. Have fun.

THANKS

you are already acting like a dentsit (Anal retentive). Wear anything you want, just dont go naked. As far as parkng you will be able to park in student gargae for $4 a day. Go to parking office a day before or whenever you arrive to wonderfull baltimore and get a permit. Make sure you have your car's registartion or the bitch will send you back. Have fun.[/quote]

lol

-Hup!

Dr. Meehan and Dean Stohler will be taking careful notes on your first day, along with all of the specialty program directors. I'd wear a tux or evening gown, just to be safe.

you are already acting like a dentsit (Anal retentive). Wear anything you want, just dont go naked. As far as parkng you will be able to park in student gargae for $4 a day. Go to parking office a day before or whenever you arrive to wonderfull baltimore and get a permit. Make sure you have your car's registartion or the bitch will send you back. Have fun.

lol

-Hup![/quote]

lol