New MCAT guide: What would you like to see in it?

Started by owlegrad
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

owlegrad

Uncontrollable Sarcasm Machine
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So SDN has what I hope is a helpful MCAT guide here that is perhaps a little out of date. I plan to update it, but having not taken the new version of the MCAT myself (or any version for that matter, lol) I was hoping I could get some input from the people who it is intended to benefit.

So, if you are going to take the MCAT, what information would you like in a guide? Or if you have taken the MCAT, what do you wish you had read in a guide beforehand?

Thanks in advance for your help! :owle: