New Medical School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr Barry Zlatko

zlatkomed.org
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I feel I should make all of you aware of the existence of a new medical school, the Zlatko School of Medicine, which has recently opened its doors. ZSOM will prepare you adequately and extensively for the practice of pathology. We have dispensed with traditional means of pathology education which are meaningless to medical students, including cadaver dissection, microscope techniques, and disease pathogenesis. Our curriculum has an accelerated pathology-residency specific concentration which consists of daily CSI viewings in the lab on our very own 16 inch monitor. This rigorous training will allow you to compete fully and actively for a pathology residency. In this way, you can also dispense with unnecessary courses such as biochemistry, genetics, physiology, and neuroscience which have no relevance in pathology anyway. You also will be allowed the opportunity to complete your third year clerkships in an accelerated fashion, 18 days, because in reality, you don't need any of that information anyway and you might as well just move on to residency.

ZSOM does not currently have its own pathology residency program but we are planning to offer several fellowships in general and organ-specific pathology which will allow you a full 12 months of experience in signing out cases on your own, without having to sit with an attending. There is no compensation, as the experience and training you get from experienced ZSOM pathology support staff is unparalleled.

Visit our website at http://zlatkomed.org today.

Members don't see this ad.

great site! LMAO!! I was like WTF, thinking it was serious until I saw the "Chewbacca Defense" in the FAQ.

This school is a Chamois! I wipe my *** with it too!

Members don't see this ad :)
Q: Where can I practice when I finish my training at Zlatko University School of Medicine?
A: A person with a ZSOM education would have no trouble finding work in either the food-service or house-keeping industries.

Extra points for the Ghostbusters homage!

great site! LMAO!! I was like WTF, thinking it was serious until I saw the "Chewbacca Defense" in the FAQ.
You got stinky britches, my friend.

How can it not be a a great medical school, what with all those badges in his SDN profile...

It is like a fruit salad...

2007-08-25-PaceMedals2005.jpg

and PS 10 year memeber who joined in 2003... hrm carry the one and HEY!

I feel I should make all of you aware of the existence of a new medical school, the Zlatko School of Medicine, which has recently opened its doors. ZSOM will prepare you adequately and extensively for the practice of pathology. We have dispensed with traditional means of pathology education which are meaningless to medical students, including cadaver dissection, microscope techniques, and disease pathogenesis. Our curriculum has an accelerated pathology-residency specific concentration which consists of daily CSI viewings in the lab on our very own 16 inch monitor. This rigorous training will allow you to compete fully and actively for a pathology residency. In this way, you can also dispense with unnecessary courses such as biochemistry, genetics, physiology, and neuroscience which have no relevance in pathology anyway. You also will be allowed the opportunity to complete your third year clerkships in an accelerated fashion, 18 days, because in reality, you don't need any of that information anyway and you might as well just move on to residency.

ZSOM does not currently have its own pathology residency program but we are planning to offer several fellowships in general and organ-specific pathology which will allow you a full 12 months of experience in signing out cases on your own, without having to sit with an attending. There is no compensation, as the experience and training you get from experienced ZSOM pathology support staff is unparalleled.

Visit our website at http://zlatkomed.org today.

dude, those are some serious sideburns...:thumbup:

This is not the surgery forum.

I am aware of that. However, since I'm not creative enough to troll myself, I'm forced to look up threads from famed trolls of the past and bump them. I can't control the fact that Dr. Zlatko did not choose to post this thread in the surgery forum--he's hilarious.

Did you notice that Dr Zlatko's involvement with the site predates Al Gore's invention of the internet? As a military man, he was privy to the early workings.

I did, after I got done mastering the Chewbacca defense, and reading all the student testimonials.

Did you notice that Dr Zlatko's involvement with the site predates Al Gore's invention of the internet? As a military man, he was privy to the early workings.

Ahh back in the days of froums.studentdoctor.arpanet.darpa.mil