New MLK website

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GeneralVeers

Socially Distanced
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Some of you were commenting on the general crappiness of the old website.

To address those concerns and at least make us look like a real residency we've put up a new official website for the program:

http://www.mlkem.org/

If any of you have suggestions for improvement or comments please let me know.

Members don't see this ad.

GeneralVeers said:
Some of you were commenting on the general crappiness of the old website.

To address those concerns and at least make us look like a real residency we've put up a new official website for the program:

http://www.mlkem.org/

If any of you have suggestions for improvement or comments please let me know.

A small suggestion - your alumni page is essentially class photos. I think most applicants would like to have an idea where graduates of your program have ended up getting jobs (what mix county, community, or academic?). If you posted, instead of pictures, names and current employment that would probably be more helpful to applicants (especially since a number of those photos look like mug shots - not your fault but...)

Just my $0.02 (actual cash value $0.005)

- H

FoughtFyr said:
A small suggestion - your alumni page is essentially class photos. I think most applicants would like to have an idea where graduates of your program have ended up getting jobs (what mix county, community, or academic?). If you posted, instead of pictures, names and current employment that would probably be more helpful to applicants (especially since a number of those photos look like mug shots - not your fault but...)

Just my $0.02 (actual cash value $0.005)

- H

Good suggestion. I'm working on it. Need to find out if there's actually a list somewhere of where all these graduates went. If not, it's going to start with our graduating seniors this year.