-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
New Moderator
Started by dyachei
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Awesome Lupin!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yay congrats Lupes!!!
Thanks, guys. It brings me great pleasure to help dy keep the boards great, like they always were.
Yay Lupin!
@Lupin21, congratulations on becoming a moderator!
D
deleted676737
Congrats on the well-deserved promotion, Lupin! 🙂
Our new lord and master approves this message
Congratulations, @Lupin21 
Spread your awesome around 


Spread your awesome around 

Terribly appropriate.
Yay! Congrats, Lupin!!! 

Terribly appropriate.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This was just too good. But really, Congrats @Lupin21 !!!
Best moderator evah.
(no offense Dy!)
(no offense Dy!)
totally offended 😛Best moderator evah.
(no offense Dy!)
(actually, I'm not a mod anymore. Admin means I do more than just vet forums. One of the many reasons for Lupin's promotion)
totally offended 😛
(actually, I'm not a mod anymore. Admin means I do more than just vet forums. One of the many reasons for Lupin's promotion)
Then you can be best admin ever
Congrats Lupin! I'm sure you will be a great mod!!!
totally offended 😛
(actually, I'm not a mod anymore. Admin means I do more than just vet forums. One of the many reasons for Lupin's promotion)
Congratulations 🙂 And congrats to @Lupin21!
Congrats!!!totally offended 😛
(actually, I'm not a mod anymore. Admin means I do more than just vet forums. One of the many reasons for Lupin's promotion)
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 250
- Views
- 23K
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 2K