Leeuwenhoek

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 12, 2004
Status
As some of us know, NOVA is quite the stickler for attendance. Previously, they had you swipe your card for attendance, but some people had their friends swipe them in. Starting this year (August 2006), they have not only kept this system for attendance they went further and have assigned seating for each individual.

The Musketeer

Guardian of Justice
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 24, 2004
Cleveland (ON, Can)
Visit site
Status
Dentist
I guess this is the price you have to pay to go to school in Ft. Lauderdale. Many schools such as ours do not have this policy because we live around ghetto neighborhoods, so there is nothing better to do than to stay at school.

Leeuwenhoek said:
As some of us know, NOVA is quite the stickler for attendance. Previously, they had you swipe your card for attendance, but some people had their friends swipe them in. Starting this year (August 2006), they have not only kept this system for attendance they went further and have assigned seating for each individual.

Yah-E

Toof Sniper
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 12, 2001
Longitude 80.0W Latitude 40.44N
Status
Non-Student
Leeuwenhoek said:
Ahhh, that's my school, always finding ways to screw ya! Assigned seats...did y'all have to pay for these advanced seatings and did people sat in the front paid more for these tickets? :laugh:

About the Ads

DrReo

"Thread Necromancer"
10+ Year Member
Jun 29, 2007
Status
Academic Administration
I guess this is the price you have to pay to go to school in Ft. Lauderdale. Many schools such as ours do not have this policy because we live around ghetto neighborhoods, so there is nothing better to do than to stay at school.
What no surfing?

About the Ads