New Organization: Africans In Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ije

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Greetings my people!

I am very excited to introduce you to the newest, most innovative, and most progressive contribution to the betterment of our people here in the United States as well as at home in our continent, Africa: Africans In Medicine (AIM).

It is the mission of AIM to forge a cohesive unit that will harness the diverse intellectual and creative energies of African medical professionals towards exerting a positive and progressive impact in our community both in the United States and in the continent of Africa.

We intend to accomplish this mission by pursuing innovative, proactive, and constructive ideas on improving health care in the African continent by addressing root elements that affect African health and wellness, while adopting a multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary approach.

In 2006, 100 young, excited, and energetic African medical professionals gathered for first ever general meeting of Africans In Medicine (AIM) held in Atlanta, Georgia. This year, we will be meeting in San Francisco, California on Friday, April 6th and Sunday April 8th, 2007 to continue to solidify our foundation and consolidate our collective resources to organize programs and activities towards accomplishing our mission.

In addition to organization building, sharing resources, and other conference logistics, we will also enjoy delicious African delicacies as well as groove to hip African jamz at our Friday party.

Join us in San Francisco, California to work for healthier, stronger Africans and a healthier, stronger Africa.

For more information, please contact Ijeoma Nnodim at [email protected] , Obi Ekwenna at [email protected], or Kwame Sankofa at [email protected].

peace

Members don't see this ad.

HI THERE!
very excited about this. GREAT JOB creating this! i'll send an email to you.
:thumbup:

It sounds like an exciting program. Any events in Philadelphia?