LSU-Cowboy

Resident
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 29, 2005
New Orleans
Status
I'm curious to see what people have been hearing about LSU OMFS. What are the rumors? And who has received interviews...

Doggie

Professional Jackass
15+ Year Member
I heard they took rejects from UF dental school last year.......... :smuggrin: Just kidding man......nothing but love for my fellow wizzie shucker!

GatorDMD

Suck ChocoSaltyBalls
10+ Year Member
May 13, 2004
Med Student lounge
Status
Medical Student
Doggie said:
I heard they took rejects from UF dental school last year.......... :smuggrin: Just kidding man......nothing but love for my fellow wizzie shucker!
oooooo!. :eek: UF produces no rejects baby! :cool:
I hear on the trail that many ppl got interviews but I dont know how many are coming. What is the word on the program from a Cowboy's perspective?

OP
LSU-Cowboy

LSU-Cowboy

Resident
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 29, 2005
New Orleans
Status
Doggie said:

Hah....how many cases have you cut Doggie? Oh..none...that's right.....I think I've wired more mandibles by my self in the ER and cut trauma in the middle of the night with another intern than I care too say....This was only in the two months I was on service in NO. J/K bro. Much love for the asian-persuasian in Dallas.

OP
LSU-Cowboy

LSU-Cowboy

Resident
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 29, 2005
New Orleans
Status
GatorDMD said:
oooooo!. :eek: UF produces no rejects baby! :cool:
I hear on the trail that many ppl got interviews but I dont know how many are coming. What is the word on the program from a Cowboy's perspective?

The program is not going anywhere. We're still getting all the trauma like before....and all the other elective cases. I can understand why some people may not come...but it's only their loss. If you wanna cut....and be a bad MOFO OMFS....come to LSU...where only the cowboys survive