Technology New Palm Centro?

Started by Llenroc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Llenroc

Bandidos Motorcycle Club
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm wondering if I should get a Palm Centro with Sprint SERO right now, or wait for a new/similar model to come out in the near future.

I just bought a new battery for my old RAZR phone, and I'm on a comfortable family plan. I also have a PDA to use.

Anyone know if a new/updated Centro is coming out sometime this year, or similar products?
 
i'd say it's unlikely for a centro update any time soon - there are rumors about a treo 850 though. if you can get on SERO i'd go with it, friend of mine has it and is very happy with the service.
 
Eh, the 850 is a Windows Mobile model.

I want to know if Palm is going to come out with any traditional Palm OS models before their new OS later this year. If not then I'm going to get a Treo 680.