New PCAT Bio Sections

Started by no1kvn87
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

no1kvn87

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How are you guys preparing for microbiology, nutrition and disease parts??? I have Dr.Collin's, Kaplan, Crack the PCAT and Cliff's AP bio but I don't think any of these prep books really have much information on these new added sections. They don't talk about nutrition and disease at all. And for biochemistry, what should we expect to study? I'm just studying basic cycles and their steps, and amino acids but that's about it. I hope someone can help me out with this. Thanks in advance!
 
yeah I was wondering the same thing! I have the updated Dr.Collin packets but it still includes the ecology part. Ecology, plants, fungi, and animals are no longer tested on the PCAT though right?
 
see i also have the updated Dr. Collins and it has the ecology, plants and animal sections......this totally confuses me because neither of these subjects are on the PCAT