New PCAT Dates Announced

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharmalang

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey SDNers.

Just wanted to share what I just heard. They've announced new PCAT dates for this cycle:

Oct. 29 - Nov. 2, 2012
Nov. 5 - Nov. 9, 2012


I believe registration will open around Sept 11th 🙂
 
I just saw this too! I wasn't sure if I wanted to change my testing center was searching where or how I can do this and those dates were on PCAT testing date deadline info page!
 
I see that "October-November seating may not be available at all testing locations" so I'm not going to put my hopes up too high since it might not be available in my area. Thanks for letting us know though.