New Pharmacy Schools and Distant Learning

Started by Upi2013
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Upi2013

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm thinking of applying to Pharmacy School next year.
Recently I learned that this fall Nova is opening a SEC (Student Educational Center) which I understand is something like distance learning, and they will offer a PharmD. This would be incredibly convenient for me, but I'm wondering:

a) Does anyone has experience with distance learning/SEC? Pros? Cons? (someone from the other Nova SEC in FL?). Is it "cheaper" than a campus?

b) Since its a new facility, are my chances of getting in better, worse or it doesn't matter? What about its accreditation?

c) Any other advise you can give me would be appreciated 🙂

Thank you!
 
Last edited: