New PM&R Residency Programs?

Started by fozzy40
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fozzy40

Senior Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Another poster has already mentioned of a potentially new PM&R program in Austin, TX.

I wanted to start another thread about other potentially new PM&R programs opening up.

I know that Western University has opened a new PM&R program that I believe will be accepting applicants as early as 2012.

I have also heard of a potentially new PM&R program opening in Arizona.

Anyone else hear other rumors?
 
I believe they will be accredited through the American Osteopathic Association at least initially. I have not heard anything regarding potential dual accreditation.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad