New poll regarding NRMP listserv emergency

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Do you think CNN should cover the lychee/louvi issue in its epic neurosis?

• Total voters

ResidentMD

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Considering it has been on for nearly two days and has set SDN on fire to epic proportions......

So this may come across as borderline trolling, but seriously guys, you need to chill out. The amount of neurosis this issue has provoked is ridiculous - and I just felt I should do something to stop it. I can swear people arent worried about the next natural calamity that may strike them, let alone the issues affecting people in Haiti and Chile, as much as they are worried about this non-specific rumor.

Members don't see this ad.

We should find out what Glenn Beck, Fox News' favorite homosexual, has to say about this.

If you can somehow make it involve a white woman, Nancy Grace will be all over it.

Or if it involves a black woman with supposed white attackers. And for that matter, if it involves anyone of any color who can be presumptively speculated upon, judged and executed before a trial or real investigation had taken place. Justice, Nancy Grace style. What a disGrace.

Or if it involves a black woman with supposed white attackers. And for that matter, if it involves anyone of any color who can be presumptively speculated upon, judged and executed before a trial or real investigation had taken place. Justice, Nancy Grace style. What a disGrace.

Not to mention if it involves a child.