New positions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

painj

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
New position for PMR trained pain physician in Atlanta. All outpatient, all procedures. Salary in the $350k-$400k range to start along with additional upsides.

New position for anesthesia trained pain physician Illinois. Large city area but not in or close to Chicago. High $500k-$600k to start. Nice benefit package.
If locations are good for you-and you have some interest, let me know: [email protected] and I can forward additional information.

Members don't see this ad.

I’ve tried reaching you guys several times via voicemail / phone/ and email but you never responded , are you guys out of business ?

I've had this same issue with a number of recruiters - new job posted, email, call, and crickets. What is the point of posting a job if they don't answer? it's no wonder that some jobs linger unfilled for months plus.

Piebaldi, I have brought this issue and asked you about this issue back in May when you first had the problem. I e-mailed you and phoned you personally and did not hear anything back from you. Prior to you posting your first issue about recruiters-you and I actually had a direct conversation and you were given a few positions from our offices to look at. You did not get back to us.
Sacredlearner13-I have not received any messages or e-mails from any candidate multiple of times. We have been in business for 25 years, and no, not out of business now. Please feel free to PM me here with your name/e-mail, etc and I will research as to what happened. We do not have any outstanding messages or e-mails.
I, and my team, try to be very respectful of every posting and job that we supply here. I would like to have a chance to defend this action or correct us dropping the ball prior to being called out on it.

Reactions: 2 users
Piebaldi, I have brought this issue and asked you about this issue back in May when you first had the problem. I e-mailed you and phoned you personally and did not hear anything back from you. Prior to you posting your first issue about recruiters-you and I actually had a direct conversation and you were given a few positions from our offices to look at. You did not get back to us.
Sacredlearner13-I have not received any messages or e-mails from any candidate multiple of times. We have been in business for 25 years, and no, not out of business now. Please feel free to PM me here with your name/e-mail, etc and I will research as to what happened. We do not have any outstanding messages or e-mails.
I, and my team, try to be very respectful of every posting and job that we supply here. I would like to have a chance to defend this action or correct us dropping the ball prior to being called out on it.

I worked with this group last year for a position and found them to actually be exceedingly responsive and very helpful. The position ended up not working out but not due to anything on their front.