-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
New Pre-Med
Started by reynoldsnumber
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
0/10
You gotta be more subtle
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, I watched my first episode of Grays Anatomy last night and it has made me want to medical school. Just saying hello to all the pre-meds out there.
has made me want to medical school
made me want to medical school
want to medical school
0/10
Are you like new to the internet? A Snapple cap could troll better than this.
Hi
So, I watched my first episode of Grays Anatomy last night and it has made me want to medical school. Just saying hello to all the pre-meds out there.
Kill it, whatever it is....
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nVRDksE29c&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
post count +1
it has made me want to medical school.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Its a crazy story I know, but it is true. I could see myself being really happy doing the things they do on Gray's, you know helping people and all. I am sure I am not the first person to admit this. 

This is AWESOME!!!!! Must remember to save for future use. 😎
This is AWESOME!!!!! Must remember to save for future use. 😎
Glad you like it! One of my all time favorites lol. It's so awesome.
Don't worry OP, I decided to medical school after watching Grey's Anatomy too 😉 Put it in your PS, it really catches their attention
I decided to medical school
You really must have decided to do it after watching Gray's.
Me and you both can't write for a lick
I decided to medical school
You really must have decided to do it after watching Gray's.
Me and you both can't write for a lick
It's "Worth a lick". Please consult the "Southern Slang for Yankees" before attempting any usage again.
It's "Worth a lick". Please consult the "Southern Slang for Yankees" before attempting any usage again.
awesome
So, I watched my first episode of Grays Anatomy last night and it has made me want to go to medical school. Just saying hello to all the pre-meds out there.
Hello, hello. You are most welcome. Always nice to meet new pre-meds 🙂
Finally decided to register with student doctor network, which means going against all that i was told to do! Happy to be apart of the community, had some questions about mcat prep and didn't have anyone really to ask. Hope that i can be of the same help i hope to receive, nice to meet everyone and may we all reach our desired destinations!!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 32
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 5
- Views
- 647