New Reality Show

Started by youthman
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I don't get to watch much TV, especially reality shows but I'm setting my DVR to record this one...

http://animal.discovery.com/fansites/e-vets/interns/about/about.html

You betcha. I hadn't watched emergency vets for awhile, but got to see it after new years. That's when I heard about this new show. It's probably a good thing e-vets is on in the morning when I'm in class, otherwise I would watch all the time!

Oh goodness yes, I just looked and this new series is on around 9pm. I guess I know what I'll be watching on Monday nights...
 
I feel ya Emio. BUT I think I have someone who can record it for me. I'm sure you can find someone to do the same.