New SGU Community Website

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jey2283

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello
I just wanted to let everyone know that i am going to attempt to maintain a new sgu community website. I found that the old website (www.sgucommunity.com) seemed to die in 2003. Visit the new one at http://sgu.collegestudybuddies.com. Hopefully we will be able to swap notes, ask eachother questions, give/get advice, and meet people you wouldn't meet otherwise. Enjoy!
JOSH
SGU Community Website

Members don't see this ad.

jey2283 said:
Hello
I just wanted to let everyone know that i am going to attempt to maintain a new sgu community website. I found that the old website (www.sgucommunity.com) seemed to die in 2003. Visit the new one at http://sgu.collegestudybuddies.com. Hopefully we will be able to swap notes, ask eachother questions, give/get advice, and meet people you wouldn't meet otherwise. Enjoy!
JOSH
SGU Community Website
Before asking for a poll of weather to maintain the website, do something appealing such as recent pictures of the school, cirriculum, residency spots granted, etc... Your website is too plain to judge, but I am sure if you maintain one it will help others hugely. At least it will answer a lot of the same damn ROSS vs SGU questions.

MD2b20004 said:
Before asking for a poll of weather to maintain the website, do something appealing such as recent pictures of the school, cirriculum, residency spots granted, etc... Your website is too plain to judge, but I am sure if you maintain one it will help others hugely. At least it will answer a lot of the same damn ROSS vs SGU questions.
Thanks for the input :-D if you would like to help i could sure use it!

jey2283 said:
Thanks for the input :-D if you would like to help i could sure use it!
I am not an expert but go to www.valuemd.com and I am sure there plenty of SGU experts.