New study on price gouging?

Started by Shikima
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Pretty much

It seems that the trendy thing to do in pretty much any field these days (medicine included) is to declare oneself (alone, or as a 'non-profit organization' or some other group) as de facto 'experts' of 'quality improvement' or 'efficiency' or 'progress' or {insert euphemism for 'I don't really understand the complexities of the system I'm pretending to magistrate over, so I'll just declare myself expert by fiat}. If any of these individuals (or groups of individuals) actually had 'the answer' regarding perfecting the practice of medicine/psychotherapy or any such complex endeavor, they'd be making millions and be so brilliantly successful as independent practitioners that they'd be attracting legions of sincere followers, supporters, and donors. Instead, they engage in an elaborate power-grab con game.