new temple dpt students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

deist002

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone who recently or currently in temples DPT program know where to live, or need a roommates, or want to go in on a house/apt?

Members don't see this ad.

hey i was recently accepted into temple's program. I was looking for housing around manayunk or the art museum area. I wanted to be close to parks and outdoor activities and still be near school. Have you started looking at any places?? where are you moving from??

Hey there! I will be at Temple too! Can you believe we start in July! It seems like that is creeping up quickly. Anyway I live in Germantown on the border of East Falls. It is not a bad location - very close to the parks and trails - and with a car it is a very short drive. If you guys need help looking for places - or advice on locations I'd be happy to help.

I live in Minneapolis and don't know much about the area. Plus, I'm trying to decide between temple and Umdnj. I did like temple when I went to the interview except the campus is urban and the classrooms were subpar for graduate level. I felt like the new medical building was keeeping me with temple after my visit. For housing I have no idea to live, I have heard of several locations that would be good for young adults. Need help with school starting soon and its hard to go compare both schools or check out housing when I live in Minnesota.