uknowwhoitis

10+ Year Member
Jun 21, 2006
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
Hi all,

I really cannot say that I know too much of what DO schools require however I was wondering if there is a chance or is it a looooong shot of me getting in if I apply this july for next term...

3.88 overall, 3.94 science, 25o mcat (11,10,4VR), 1 year research, red cross volunteer, other small EC's

I realize that no one could ever tell however I ask because of my MCAT score. So please if anyone has anything I'd appreciate it. Thanks!!!

NewNick

COMP 2010
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 12, 2005
Status
  1. Medical Student
uknowwhoitis said:
Hi all,

I really cannot say that I know too much of what DO schools require however I was wondering if there is a chance or is it a looooong shot of me getting in if I apply this july for next term...

3.88 overall, 3.94 science, 25o mcat (11,10,4VR), 1 year research, red cross volunteer, other small EC's

I realize that no one could ever tell however I ask because of my MCAT score. So please if anyone has anything I'd appreciate it. Thanks!!!

PS and BS scores are beautiful, but the number 4 in Verbal may bite you. Give it a try. Good luck.

Buckeye(OH)

5K+ Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 28, 2004
Toledo, Ohio
Status
  1. Fellow [Any Field]
uknowwhoitis said:
Hi all,

You arent getting in anywhere with a verbal score of 4.

It'sElectric

10+ Year Member
Dec 5, 2005
Status
  1. Attending Physician
uknowwhoitis said:
Hi all,

When you took the MCAT, did you feel like you got about a 4 on the VR?? Just give it a shot, but expect to have to explain the VR score if you get interviews. Everything else looks good.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads