New to DO please help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

uknowwhoitis

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I really cannot say that I know too much of what DO schools require however I was wondering if there is a chance or is it a looooong shot of me getting in if I apply this july for next term...

3.88 overall, 3.94 science, 25o mcat (11,10,4VR), 1 year research, red cross volunteer, other small EC's

I realize that no one could ever tell however I ask because of my MCAT score. So please if anyone has anything I'd appreciate it. Thanks!!!

Members don't see this ad.

uknowwhoitis said:
Hi all,

I really cannot say that I know too much of what DO schools require however I was wondering if there is a chance or is it a looooong shot of me getting in if I apply this july for next term...

3.88 overall, 3.94 science, 25o mcat (11,10,4VR), 1 year research, red cross volunteer, other small EC's

I realize that no one could ever tell however I ask because of my MCAT score. So please if anyone has anything I'd appreciate it. Thanks!!!

PS and BS scores are beautiful, but the number 4 in Verbal may bite you. Give it a try. Good luck.

uknowwhoitis said:
Hi all,

You arent getting in anywhere with a verbal score of 4.

uknowwhoitis said:
Hi all,

When you took the MCAT, did you feel like you got about a 4 on the VR?? Just give it a shot, but expect to have to explain the VR score if you get interviews. Everything else looks good.