Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone
I have been lurking around the pharmacy forum from sometime now, and I have to say, the information is VERY good and insightful. Thanks to all those who contribute👍 The question I have is regarding specialties within pharmacy. From the pharmacists I have spoken to, I get the impression that the residency programs aren't that terribly difficult to get into.
Which surprises me, since it seems like really interesting work - especially clinical pharmacy. Is it because it is difficult to find that kind of work? I work at a major institution, and it appears that they only have a handful of these guys on staff. Any input would be very much appreciated.
I have been lurking around the pharmacy forum from sometime now, and I have to say, the information is VERY good and insightful. Thanks to all those who contribute👍 The question I have is regarding specialties within pharmacy. From the pharmacists I have spoken to, I get the impression that the residency programs aren't that terribly difficult to get into.
Which surprises me, since it seems like really interesting work - especially clinical pharmacy. Is it because it is difficult to find that kind of work? I work at a major institution, and it appears that they only have a handful of these guys on staff. Any input would be very much appreciated.