new to PM&R

Started by pain free
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pain free

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am going to start my PGY2 in PM&R in a few months. Can someone tell me what is the popular pocket book that you guys use (like when on call for surgery, I always had the intern survival guide in my pocket).

Also what is the best advice for what to do now? I would like to start strong and will do all what I can. Please advise (eg: reading a book about PM&R basics, .....) please name any book you suggest.

Thank you
 
Choi Pocketpedia
google Dr. Cuccurullo's board review book, you can search a lot of that online
 
Carry your medicine/intern book with you because you will use it a lot. Read Braddom topics in the evenings about your patients and ask your attends stuff about what you read while on rounds. Best way to learn for sure.