New to the board!

Started by sarged76
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sarged76

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am currently done with all my pre-vet requirements and am applying to CSU, WSU, and LSU. I am interested in small animals and exotics, and am currently working in the veterinary field as a vet assistant at a 7 doctor hospital in Golden, Colorado, which has to exotic doctors for me to learn from.😀

I am currently working all the frustrating statements and explanations of the VMCAS application and the supplemental applications for the schools I am applying.

Dan
 
Hey Dan! Welcome to the forum! It has so much information, and although I don't post often, I still visit the forum each and every day to read posts from others.

Also, congratulations on completing all of your pre-reqs! Also sounds like you have an awesome position as a vet assistant that I bet many members here would be jealous of 😛
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad