New Topic!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

haisha ni narou

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I thought I'd start a thread for us applicants who are not fortunate enough to be pleaseantly surprised by the AADSAS secret combo click-here-click-there stuff that's been going on. In order to ease the pain and keep a stiff upper lip, I've decided to divert our attention to something else.

Just for fun: If you could jump in a time machine, where would you go, when would it be and why?....

Members don't see this ad.

1-2 months from now to see if I get accepted!

I thought I'd start a thread for us applicants who are not fortunate enough to be pleaseantly surprised by the AADSAS secret combo-click here-click-there stuff that's been going on. In order to ease the pain and keep a stiff upper lip, I've decided to divert our attention to something else.

If you could jump in a time machine, where would you go, when would it be and why?....

I would go back to June 13, 2007 and not apply to the schools that rejected me. LOL. JUST KIDDING.

I don't like "roughing it" so I probably won't go back to the past... I would go to the year 2013 cuz the History Channel said that Nostradamus, The Aztec Calendar, and the Chinese I-Ching all state that the end of the world will be upon is in the year 2012... And, I hope it isn't true... so yeah, I can go ahead and check for everyone and report back.

Members don't see this ad :)
I would go back to June 13, 2007 and not apply to the schools that rejected me. LOL. JUST KIDDING.

I don't like "roughing it" so I probably won't go back to the past... I would go to the year 2013 cuz the History Channel said that Nostradamus, The Aztec Calendar, and the Chinese I-Ching all state that the end of the world will be upon is in the year 2012... And, I hope it isn't true... so yeah, I can go ahead and check for everyone and report back.

If what you said is true, screw dental school. I'll move to hawaii and be a bum.

If the world was gonna end in 2012 I would try to save the world. It guess that would be futile, but you never know unless you try. So when you report back can you tell us the nature of the world's demise. Maybe its something I could prevent, like people were not eating enough chocolate, or maybe not watching enough football.

Save the cheerleader, save the world.

I guess distractions aren't working today....everyone's time travel involves teeth LOL

There are a few things I would do if I could travel back in time, first I would not marry my ex husband, I would still have the realtionship (my son was born before we were married), It cost more for the divorce than it did for the wedding.

Second I would go back to the last day I saw my grandfather alive and make sure he knows how much he means to me even to this day.

Third when my parents split up I would have stayed with my Dad from day one.

Since I am happy with where my life is at and who I am I could not change things very much because that would change who I am now.:)

...the History Channel said that Nostradamus, The Aztec Calendar, and the Chinese I-Ching all state that the end of the world will be upon is in the year 2012...

We better spread the word to all the folks applying this cycle who are expecting to graduate in 2012! After four long years of d-school, it will be a bummer when the world ends the day after graduation.

We better spread the word to all the folks applying this cycle who are expecting to graduate in 2012! After four long years of d-school, it will be a bummer when the world ends the day after graduation.

at least they wouldn't have to pay back their student loans:laugh:

On the bright side ...... we won't need to pay back all those student loans. In fact, let's just max out our credit cards too! Or maybe that's why the world ends. Hmmmm.

I'd visit ancient Rome, about 100AD, and maybe even try few words from my Latin classes!

just go back to when any joe off the street could become a dentist. sure, i might not be THAT good...but at least i wouldn't be borderline psychotic waiting for friday/saturday to come.:laugh:

I would go back to 1955 on accident while escaping from iranian terrorists. After accidentally causing my mom to fall in love with me instead of my dad, I would teach my dad to not be such a nerd.

After I assure my birth, I would go to the future, grab a sports almanac, and then go back to 1985 and make $$bank$$ gambling using the almanac.

Or something like that, I would also wear a sweet life preserver the whole time.