Position Available New Transitional Year Residency Spots available in McAllen, TX

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

wysdoc

Plain-spoken Texan
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Hi, thanks for sharing. Are you a resident at this hospital by any chance. I’m currently seeking open positions, and looking to get some insight.
 
Hi, thanks for sharing. Are you a resident at this hospital by any chance. I’m currently seeking open positions, and looking to get some insight.
No, I am a volunteer moderator on SDN and not connected with any medical school or residency program.
I saw this announcement by South Texas Health Systems and posted it here for the notice of those who may have failed to match or to get a position in the SOAP round.

Look for further information on their page GME Consortium GME Consortium and the 2 residencies they have, IM and FM
 
Last edited: