New User

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted804295

Hi,

This is my first thread and I used to be a lurker on CC so s/o to all of you who used to use that back in high school as well. I think I first joined SDN back in 7th grade when I posted an entire essay of mine on Pediatric Oncology (that's what I wanted to do back then) and I asked for everyone to correct my essay. Then again that could've been any premed forum but it's most likely SDN. I'm an aspiring Med School student and I'm really mediocre haha so feel free to tell me I'm not worthy enough. I'm going into medicine despite having an ability to do extremely well in other fields (in particular politics and law) because medicine is a universal form of helping others.

Thanks for your time,

Sunbodi

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

This is my first thread and I used to be a lurker on CC so s/o to all of you who used to use that back in high school as well. I think I first joined SDN back in 7th grade when I posted an entire essay of mine on Pediatric Oncology (that's what I wanted to do back then) and I asked for everyone to correct my essay. Then again that could've been any premed forum but it's most likely SDN. I'm an aspiring Med School student and I'm really mediocre haha so feel free to tell me I'm not worthy enough. I'm going into medicine despite having an ability to do extremely well in other fields (in particular politics and law) because medicine is a universal form of helping others.

Thanks for your time,

Sunbodi
You're not worthy

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
This gotta be the weirdest thread on SDN!

Reactions: 4 users
I'm incredibly confused about what we're supposed to do with this post lolol

Reactions: 1 user
Well thank god s/he has the ability to do well in other fields like politics and law.

(You'll probably be fine but I also have no idea what's going on here)

Well thank god s/he has the ability to do well in other fields like politics and law.

(You'll probably be fine but I also have no idea what's going on here)
:laugh:

But in all seriousness, nice to meet you OP :) Feel free to ask us if you think of specific questions.

Last edited:
I'm really mediocre haha so feel free to tell me I'm not worthy enough. I'm going into medicine despite having an ability to do extremely well in other fields (in particular politics and law)
I'm so humble haha just kidding im amazing *holds up spork*

Reactions: 2 users
This thread has potential....

I'm going into medicine despite having an ability to do extremely well in other fields (in particular politics and law) because medicine is a universal form of helping others.
Purely out of curiosity, are you an undergrad? What makes you say you have the ability to do well in a professional-school-level field like law?