New way to earn CME credits

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CardioCareLive

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I wanted to make everyone aware of a new way to earn free CME credits online called CardioCareLive. It is an online only, "virtual conference" happening on September 16 and 17 dedicated to the management of patients with multiple cardiovascular risk factors. We're bringing together many of the top cardiologists from around the world including Dr. Roger Blumenthal from Johns Hopkins, Dr. Clyde Yancey from Baylor, and many others. They will be presenting live on the web and interacting with the audience in our virtual environment. Being online allows us to bring together the top doctors from around the country, directly to you, free of cost.

This is much more than a webinar; presenters will appear through live video webcast, they will field questions that the audience submit through a chat interface, and there will be "virtual booths" for providers of the latest cardio care products and services. "Virtual booths" will feature informative links and documents as well as text chat in the booth. It has all the features and information you would get at a physical conference, but without the time and travel costs!

There will be up to 14 hours of free CME accreditation for the speakers provided by Johns Hopkins. And best of all, it's FREE TO REGISTER. I was hoping to inform the Student Doctor Network about this innovative educational opportunity. I don't want to post a link in a forum so, if you are interested, google search CardioCareLive. Let me know if you have any questions or would like more information, enjoy the show.

Members don't see this ad.