Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone got accepted/planning on doing New York Medical College's master's program?
Just got accepted into their traditional track yesterday.
Does anyone know the pro's and con's of their program? What the chances are of medical school after graduation? The one thing that hurt my application to medical school this cycle was my MCAT scores.
Im still waiting on couple other post bacc replies which include Tufts, UBuffalo Rosalind, Mount Sinai, Drexel, and UPenn.
I am probably going debate between Tufts and NYMC because I live in CT and would like to stay near home barring I get accepted into Tufts.
Just got accepted into their traditional track yesterday.
Does anyone know the pro's and con's of their program? What the chances are of medical school after graduation? The one thing that hurt my application to medical school this cycle was my MCAT scores.
Im still waiting on couple other post bacc replies which include Tufts, UBuffalo Rosalind, Mount Sinai, Drexel, and UPenn.
I am probably going debate between Tufts and NYMC because I live in CT and would like to stay near home barring I get accepted into Tufts.