New york post baccalaureate programs!

Started by Ladi K
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ladi K

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HELLO EVERYONE!!
I'm new to the site, I was wondering if anyone knew about any POST BACCALAUREATE programs in the new york city or new york state area???
i know about Hunter, CCNY and Touro but i would like any other ones that are available.


Thanx guys
 
HELLO EVERYONE!!
I'm new to the site, I was wondering if anyone knew about any POST BACCALAUREATE programs in the new york city or new york state area???
i know about Hunter, CCNY and Touro but i would like any other ones that are available.


Thanx guys

NYMC and Columbia are a couple others...
 
Also the Associated Medical Schools of NY have a post-bacc program. Each NY med school selects 7 students to complete a year-long joined program. Ifyou make B's in all your classes you begin med school at your respective med school that fall.

I only can speak for Buffalo- but I know that you have to apply to their med school and then if you were wait-listed or didn't get an interview then they can invite you to come and interview for the post-bacc