New York State Compounding study partner

Started by riyadh290
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

riyadh290

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Guys,
I am looking for someone to study with for the January 2014 NYS Compounding exam. I go to school in Boston and not too many people from my school take the exam. I live in the Bronx but can meet anywhere in the city. I have some good notes that I can share. I figure two brains is better than one and we can correct each others mistakes. Ideally I would like to start December 16 and devote a solid 3 weeks of studying. Please just email me directly at [email protected]
Thanks and good luck to everyone taking the NY wetlab!
 
Yeah its already too late for me to sign up 🙁 Totally wish I did though, I have all of the notes, just dont know how to apply them..anyone know the format/point breakdown of this exam?