Newbie DAT scores question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jeremychoi

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been hearing that the average DAT scores for Loma Linda are 19-20, but does that mean a combined score of the academic average and the PAT? Or 19-20 on both AA and DAT?

How do they calculate it? What's "generally" more important? If you get like a 26 on the PAT and then a 17 on the AA, what are your chances of getting into a school? Stupid question, but curious.

Members don't see this ad.

I've been hearing that the average DAT scores for Loma Linda are 19-20, but does that mean a combined score of the academic average and the PAT? Or 19-20 on both AA and DAT?

How do they calculate it? What's "generally" more important? If you get like a 26 on the PAT and then a 17 on the AA, what are your chances of getting into a school? Stupid question, but curious.

Just call them and ask, it depends. :idea:
They rejected me.

You are asking a good question. After taking the DAT I have found that some schools prefer a tight grouping of scores even if the average is lower, compared to really high scores and one or two low scores resulting in a higher average. Some schools really only care about the overall score. You should contact LLU for specifics.

You are asking a good question. After taking the DAT I have found that some schools prefer a tight grouping of scores even if the average is lower, compared to really high scores and one or two low scores resulting in a higher average. Some schools really only care about the overall score. You should contact LLU for specifics.

Can I ask you which school only care about the overall score?:confused: