Newbie Hello!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DoctorHoo

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there! I'm a long-time lurker but new member/poster. I'm 24 and just started on the long road to get to med school. I've been a bit side-tracked quite a bit due to events out of my control (long-term illness) and some in my control (unfocused, too many withdrawals, too many school transfers). I am determined to turn it around and get my ass in gear. In preparation for the ass-in-gear-gettin, I have been making a lot of changes (positive so far) in my life and last year I moved across the country to finish my undergrad years. I want this transfer/move to be my last before I hit up grad school. I keep telling myself that I came here to get a job done and I WILL get it done. :p

All of the stories of success and progress that I've read here are truly inspiring and I only hope that I will have my own to share soon. Thank you for reading and posting, I look forward to trading advice and being more active on this board.

:banana:

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: