Newbie

Started by Gemma
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Gemma

Pre-Med Girlfriend
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all! My name is Andrea, but you can call me Gemma to avoid user name confusion. My boyfriend of 3 years just entered his freshmen year at USF, pre-med. He's still not sure what he's going to do with it yet, but he's set on being a doctor. I love him and I'm trying to support him as much as I can, but it's hard. I'm already a year older than him, and my career will be starting in a few years, while he'll still be in school. It's getting hard just being away from him while he lives on campus. I've been looking for a place like this, and I remember him showing me the forums one time when he was first deciding to be pre-med, but I didn't find this forum for spouses and partners until I did a google search. I'm so happy to have found this and I know I'll be positng here throught this hell called med school.........


-Gemma